Any ideas on how to bleed these valves? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any ideas on how to bleed these valves? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all, my towel rail is only half heating up and I'm guessing it needs bleeding, thing is it hasn't got your usual bleed valves installed, so how do I go about bleeding this rail? Hmm it won't let me add pics??.
Basically its a flat head screwdriver kind of valve head, I've tried searching on various websites and there is nothing matching
Thankyou

Hi all, my towel rail is only half heating up and I'm guessing it needs bleeding, thing is it hasn't got your usual bleed valves installed, so how do I go about bleeding this rail? Hmm it won't let me add pics??.
Basically its a flat head screwdriver kind of valve head, I've tried searching on various websites and there is nothing matching
Thankyou

Thankyou
Why won’t it let you add pics? Are you able to google said towel rail and add a link?
Hi, it was the browser 🤦‍♂️🙃 I'm guessing this is an old towel rail.
[automerge]1607284687[/automerge]
Why won’t it let you add pics? Are you able to google said towel rail and add a link?
That valve is on both sides.

Attachments

• 20201206_193556.jpg
    20201206_193556.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20201206_193244.jpg
    20201206_193244.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 34

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Closing the loop... I replaced the valve body...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Turns out this was the answer. I came back to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Replies
Views
Pauline Wilkinson
P
  • Question
Check the pipe regularly, maybe there is...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back