Any ideas regarding this part ?? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any ideas regarding this part ?? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all, Does anyone know what this part/valve is ? I know the isolator valve is at the bottom but dont know what the top one is... its making a rumbling noise on the fot feed from this part itself when hot water ran?

Attachments

• 20211103_123227.jpg
    20211103_123227.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20211103_123216.jpg
    20211103_123216.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 38
Thanks for the response, are they easy to replace......the rumbling sounds comes from them once the hot kitchen mixer tap is turned off/on or do you isolate the water with the isolator valve below it and then remove the slotted brass screw to clean it out/fix?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Go to the next access manhole and check that...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Can you get in to split the existing fill...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thanks for the comments fowlerboi. Like you I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have you got any updates on this?
Replies
Views
Back