any keen woodworkers on here? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss any keen woodworkers on here? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I just bought a router the other day. For some reason I have always wanted one but don't have the foggiest how to use them. I bought a book hoping it would help a little but there is so much you can do with them it boggles me mind.

Mine sits in the shed I've only ever fitted work tops with it, oh and a fire strip on a door other then that never used it. If you speak to tamz he's likely to have used one as a core drill at some point

Mine sits in the shed I've only ever fitted work tops with it, oh and a fire strip on a door other then that never used it. If you speak to tamz he's likely to have used one as a core drill at some point

I did buy it mainly for work tops to be honest. I am built scared to give it a crack though the 1st time on a clients property. But now I have bought a run down house that needs lots doing so I want to start using it to it's full potential. So building a table to fit it into and making jigs and so on. I just don't know where to start

Great things, easy to use muts, just put you tube on , get a bit of scrap timber and have a play .

Are you going to beat villa ?? Lol

That's my intention feller. I have had a go freehand but kind of wanting to be a bit more precise. You tube has been awesome so far. I have been looking on how to's to build a table. Still searching. I have this awesome table called the Paulk total bench. A bit complicated for the 1st build I think.

A, I am hoping us gooners will be lifting that trophy tomorrow. It's going to be hard stopping benteke though. Hopefully Walcott will start

I had the trend combi jig until it was stolen. There are some jigs that'll do so much more. You can get hinge jigs too although only worth setting up if you've more then 4 doors to do, which being plumbers we don't...

I had the trend combi jig until it was stolen. There are some jigs that'll do so much more. You can get hinge jigs too although only worth setting up if you've more then 4 doors to do, which being plumbers we don't...

Thieving....

I have watched videos on making hinge jigs and they seem quite easy. To buy they are about 70 quid. Expensive. I will be putting new door frames in and new doors in a house in just bought so maybe better to buy a jig. Also good for when I build an en suite in the corner of a room and so on

That's my intention feller. I have had a go freehand but kind of wanting to be a bit more precise. You tube has been awesome so far. I have been looking on how to's to build a table. Still searching. I have this awesome table called the Paulk total bench. A bit complicated for the 1st build I think.

A, I am hoping us gooners will be lifting that trophy tomorrow. It's going to be hard stopping benteke though. Hopefully Walcott

will start

I think you will be too strong for them all over the park pal, but its the fa cup owt can happen lol

Huddersfield hey. The funny thing is is 5 yrs ago I supported villa, but when they got rid of Martin O'Neil I decided to leave.

As you say, we will be all over them but, possession doesn't win you games. Plus, as you say, it's a cup game so anything can happen

I mentioned on another thread earlier tonight about the Trend Routabout kit. Great bit of kit for creating access hatches in chipboard flooring. Well worth the money.

strange coincidence ive been using one all week rebuilding my sons vw camper 100.jpg
mostly slots for edging

Similar plumbing topics

Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have successfully change the first one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old 3 story property with...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Try an Imperial olive
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back