Any one taken the condensation into a 75mm rain water stack | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any one taken the condensation into a 75mm rain water stack in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

S

smtplumbing

allright guys never came across this yet i need to take 1" 1/4 into a 75mm rain water stack i normally us a boss kit but i dont seem to find one what do you guys use

thanks steven

yes,

you run condense into 32mm pipe from boiler to down pipe, drill a 22mm hole into downpipe and silicone a piece of condense about 50mm into it. then shove it into a 32mm bung in the end of the 32mm waste and silicone this onto the down pipe.

easier than it sounds.lol

only thing to remember is all the leaves an crap going down the gutter pipework that will catch on your invading pipework that will then cause the condensate to backfill into the boiler!!!

lol, now you come to mention that...only a couple of months ago one backed up to first floor boiler water cascading down the stairs!!!

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
Stnd wrong pump for a high pressure shower...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Plumbing/water heater- spots recently on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First, ensure the exact position of the leak...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Restrictor is what you need. It's needed if...
Replies
Views
Back