Any plumbing jobs??? | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter coolwaterpaul
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2K

Discuss Any plumbing jobs??? in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolwaterpaul

I have just completed a plumbing fast track course with New Career Skills, and recieved my qualifications, i am very keen to gain the experience and to work for a reputable company.
Are there any Plumbers or plumbing firms or if anyone knows if taking on in the Devon/Cornwall area???:confused::confused::confused:
If anyone is interested i would happily forward my CV to you.
Regards.
coolwaterpaul.

Shhh you might wake up the wolves and they will come and gobble you up!

No one is going to employ you after your fast track as you have not done a 4 year apprentiship - ****ed off yet??

I have had some success self employed - under cut those time served 'gits' who hate you and me . . .

Good luck mate it is a hard job you have ahead of you.

And i wouldn't work for a time served tit either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just twigged why Mehera is so bitter and twisted, he has finally realised he is no better than a monkey with a wrench, which is why he has no work, after spending thousands on a course.
I feel sorry for him, but WTF, with an attitude like his he deserves the recognition for being a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
How far are you willing to travel as we are in...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am looking to gain...
Replies
Views
Back