Anybody received a text like this offering work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anybody received a text like this offering work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

tomplumb83

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Had a text from this number..... 07552773767 - Hi im after a company who can take on extra domestic or commercial work in your area. If you can then please reply YES and i'll call you back. Thanks, Sam Watts

It coincides with lots of unknown number calls today. Yeah I came up with the same thing. Some place in India! Abit far for me to travel. I'll bare it in mind though....

Nice food tho!

Always thinking of your stomach!

At least you can quite easily ignore a text message.

I've recently setup a new landline & had the calls diverted to my mobile, it would seem as though Virgin have sold the new number to companies who insist on plaguing me with 15-20 calls a week!!:censored:

Theses a row of shops 3 minute walk from my house which is:
Ladbrokes, Indian curry house, newsagent, Chinese, deli, hairdresser, chippy, pub,
Haha you could actually live in a 500 metre stretch and never need to move

Had a text from this number..... 07552773767 - Hi im after a company who can take on extra domestic or commercial work in your area. If you can then please reply YES and i'll call you back. Thanks, Sam Watts

Just recieved this also, won't reply but thought it may need flagging up if it is going around.

Re: Worst plumber ever- should be in prison Sam Watts 07818 039488

Sam Watts - 07818 039488. Did some work at my house and the ceiling almost collapsed and system was all plumbed in wrong - shocking had to have it all redone this person should be locked up not very nice to have air locks and they didn't even vome back and ignored calls- very harsh on a young family with babies. Not sure what to do or how to claim money back from Sam Watts 07818 039488

Register with us please and put a name to your accusations...

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Back