Anyone else fitted this Grohe kitchen mixer tap? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone else fitted this Grohe kitchen mixer tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Grohe Get Monobloc Mixer Kitchen Tap Chrome | Kitchen Mixer Taps | NoLinkingToThis

Fitted it today. Customer had that style of tap and wanted same. Swirl ones look cheap to me and the Bristan comes with one of those dodgy easy fit kits. Only fitted few Grohe things previously and all were solid, decent looking.

This one was great (inc beautiful flow) but pretty stiff when you swung arm round. I've popped spout out of cheap taps to add grease before but didn't think I'd need to do with something like this. Wondered if they're all like that or I got a duff one.

love hans grohe taps, hate fitting them. Always catch you out with the silly to reducers you need

3/8" if I recall. Toolstation do tap tail adaptors 3/8 x 15mm which are quite neat.

Yeah that's what I used.

Just saw same tap mounted on display in B+Q. Swivelled smoothly. Duff tap I guess. Wasn't stiff-stiff but not as smooth as should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
OK, I'm spotting a theme here :) Thanks...
Replies
Views
No worries mate. If that is the way you would...
Replies
Views
Just at one now. They are building 5500 new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
@Ben-gee thank you for your advice. That's...
Replies
Views
Try the little search box, this came up last year.
Replies
Views
Back