Anyone else melting today ??? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone else melting today ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Lagging heating and hot and cold pipework up in the loft today god it's hot hot hot ! Kop

IMG_20190722_124724.jpg

I've out grown my shorts and haven't got round to replacing them.
An informal days work has already been cut to a half day. Got some important quotes to do (in the garden) so may have to reschedule altogether:oops:
Dont want to be flushing and balancing today!
yesterday was a killer especially in my old van with windy windows:(

Last edited:
I've out grown my shorts and haven't got round to replacing them.
An informal days work has already been cut to a half day. Got some important quotes to do (in the garden) so may have to reschedule altogether:oops:
Dont want to be flushing and balancing today!
yesterday was a killer especially in my old van with windy windows:(
Any aircon?

It’s actually cooler today well the winds blowing :D

:eek:I may regret asking but school??? Lollies????

Yea putting heating in the school kitchen found the lollies in the freezer :D don’t think they will miss one or two

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I really appreciate the comments and advice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi SI......is the shower on the same floor as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
if the non return valve is on the secondary...
Replies
Views
Yep, that's what I meant (as per attached...
Replies
Views
Back