Anyone experienced with Worcester Greenster HE Combi | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone experienced with Worcester Greenster HE Combi in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plucky

As above, customer reports that when he opens hot water tap boiler rockets up to 90 odd degrees and locks out.

Now he says heating is messing about as well. he said boiler had no pressure so topped up to 1.5 and just before its locking out its going up to 3/3.5 bar.

Im thinking primary side of plate heat exchanger may be block or sludged up but would this affect heating side? Or could it be 2 problems.

Maybe pump playing up as well?

I havent even been there yet! Just trying to prepare best as possible.

Ive been a pure installer for 8 years and now i'm self employed kind of picking up the breakdown and fault finding as I go.

right take the center out of the pump try spinning it,if its seized theres your fault failing that if the pump looks/sounds dead put a meter on it full mains replace pump

try that and go from there really,if its not that run it up see what it does dont take customers word for it they do miss/invent stuff went to one today told that the dhw goes hot and cold was told when i got there it does not go hot and cold its luke warm in the bath turns out that they have a gravity large spout type mixer on the bath and they are opening the tap full its only a 24kw combi and they have only had it for 7 years....people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice...
Replies
Views
Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Excellent thank you for taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back