Anyone free to do a day or twos work in clapham? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone free to do a day or twos work in clapham? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As above really, I have got a couple of boilers that need second fixing along with some underfloor heating and bathrooms that need second fixing. If anyone had a day or two spare in the next week or two to help out it would be very handy to have another pair of hands. I cant take my current subby off another big project and I am struggling to get it done. Even if you aren't gas safe it doesn't matter as help with the bathrooms will be a bonus and I can do the boilers.

Drop me a pm or reply on here if interested. I will pay cash for the work at the end of the day.

Location mfg ??

As above really, I have got a couple of boilers that need second fixing along with some underfloor heating and bathrooms that need second fixing. If anyone had a day or two spare in the next week or two to help out it would be very handy to have another pair of hands. I cant take my current subby off another big project and I am struggling to get it done. Even if you aren't gas safe it doesn't matter as help with the bathrooms will be a bonus and I can do the boilers.

Drop me a pm or reply on here if interested. I will pay cash for the work at the end of the day.

There is new member who introduced himself as from Crystal Palace, looking for work.
Plumbgaspaul (I think).

There is new member who introduced himself as from Crystal Palace, looking for work.
Plumbgaspaul (I think).

I have sent him a message, although sounds like he could be completely new to the industry. In this instance I really need someone who knows what they are doing.

I have sent him a message, although sounds like he could be completely new to the industry. In this instance I really need someone who knows what they are doing.

Sorry mfgs, I thought he was new gas registered so he could do the bathroom bits for you.

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
I'm not professional plumber or engineer so...
Replies
Views
You got your colours muddled. The black needle...
Replies
Views
Wish I could help mate. But probably nowhere...
Replies
Views
Is the newboiler a heat only boiler with a...
Replies
Views
Back