Anyone got experience of the new shape combo or doblo? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone got experience of the new shape combo or doblo? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was cut up by one yesterday, does that count?

I hate to say it, but the Doblo in red is a great looking little thing. I reckon your best leasing, and handing it back after three years. I can't see it being very hard wearing.

I drive the new combo and I love it, never thought I'd say that about a Vauxhall. It's comfortable to drive which is the biggest thing for me as I had the old combo before and suffered with a bad back.
It is slow pulling away as it's the Eco thingy, but I don't mind. The cab could do with better storage.

We have two at work both fiat. The lads seem happy with them and it has a payload better then the caddy and connect so I'm told. Only complaints I've heard are the interior door handle is flimsy the stop start thing can make hill starts a pain in the bum but that can be turned off

Yeah the reason I'm looking at them is because they seem big for a small van. I was looking at the NV200 but they didn't get good reviews on here and the cab is like sitting in a 1972 Corolla.

Ive got a new trafic on lease, was looking to buy a second hander to replace a connect which is old and getting a bit tatty. The connect, berlingo and caddy are all a little bit small in the back, but don't really want to go up to anything bigger.

i was looking at the 1.3 90bhp models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Installing a P-shaped shower bath in a small...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for the second opinion!!
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Back