anyone heard of ecs gas training services? | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss anyone heard of ecs gas training services? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glenandem

hi guys,im loving reading up on the website!
im self employed working with my dad as a builder and mainly working for a landlord who wants us to get gas safe registered so we can take over the certs and also so we dont have to get anybody in to touch anyone gas related, so ive been looking for courses and first i found olci which did the big sell and how great they are but can do anything but promise you that you can build your portfolio up with them then started ringing me everyday! must be desperate!!
anyway i found a company called ecs gas training in barnsley that offer a full course and have gas safe guys who they put you in touch with to complete the portfolio and youd pay them separate from the course, ive had a chat with the guy and he never pushed anything on me like olci and never even bothered me again just left me to think about it, the course only takes 4 people on as opposed to 10 on olci so it seems ok, im just trying to see if anyone heard of them on here and also can anyone recommend any other training centres that can help with the portfolio building in the north west area?
all advice would be greatfully recieved!

I have heard of them, they ran a big ad in Barnsley Chronicle earlier this year...
I gave them a call, but I decide not to go with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of them, they ran a big ad in Barnsley Chronicle earlier this year...
I gave them a call, but I decide not to go with them.

Hi pal really appreciatte you replying can I ask why u decided not to go with them?
was it something you didn't like or simply found somewhere you was happier with and if so can you recommend where you went or any other plumbing centres?

I went to one in Wakefield... just because it was closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
hi mughal did u find anyone please keep us...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am not sure if this is the right...
Replies
Views
Back