Anyone know a bar mixer with reversible h+c supplies? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone know a bar mixer with reversible h+c supplies? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Customer got a friend's husband to install shower but cold is on left, hot right so temperature not functioning properly. Doesn't appear to be access to pipes anywhere to switch the feeds.

Anyone know if there is a bar mixer where you can make it work with cold on left? I've seen non-bar mixers where you can do this.

Thanks

That wouldn't work, alas.

Your shower has 15mm compression ends. Needs to join to 15mm pipe. And the pipe needs to be a certain distance from wall in order for the shower backplate to be fixed to the tiles.

I've seen showers where you can turn the whole body upside down and move the shower hose attachment from the bottom to the top as one side can be capped. Obviously on a bar mixer this would be the on/off cartridge and temp cartridge would be flipped the other way round and perhaps that's not do-able

Miras you can well you used to but only certain ones best to phone Mira tech up

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Which bar shower have people purchased where...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Thanks to you all for your thoughts, much...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the confirmation. Having watched...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No problem hot on left new shower will fit...
Replies
Views
I havent yet....but it's looking like TMV's...
Replies
Views
Back