Anyone know what would replace this? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone know what would replace this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Corroded inside. They just want the CCTV camera shaped bit replaced for something that will for. Never installed this kind of thing and not sure about threads, universality, ease of removal etc...

Thanks

IMAG0965.jpg

I love the curtain rail!

The fittings will most likely be 1/2" or 3/4" BSP.

Yeah, but since apparently the husband tried and said it's unbudgeable I didn't fancy doing so for quote. When I remove it I'd kind of like to have a part I'm reasonably sure can go in it's place to hand incase it breaks on removal.

Fixed body jets would fit but you need to speak to the merchant to confirm range for what you want.

On removal is it basically going to have a male thread attached something like this in 1/2" or 3/4"?

ae235

No it's more then likely a female onto a male thread (reverse of pic)

I done one recently and it was a push fit connection with a back plate screwed onto the wall to hold it in place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am just catching up on some threads...
Replies
Views
  • Question
To join galvanised water services without...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Back