Anyone need any work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone need any work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am getting too busy to be able to cope with all the jobs I have got coming out, could potentially have up to a months worth of work for someone is anyone is interested. All jobs with be based around south east London/surrey. Must have a good understanding on plumbing and heating systems and be able to work unsupervised. Will need your own tools and van. Send me a pm if interested.

Thought I would offer it here first rather than in the proper section as would rather work goes to a long time contributor to the forum.

I am getting too busy to be able to cope with all the jobs I have got coming out, could potentially have up to a months worth of work for someone is anyone is interested. All jobs with be based around south east London/surrey. Must have a good understanding on plumbing and heating systems and be able to work unsupervised. Will need your own tools and van. Send me a pm if interested.

Thought I would offer it here first rather than in the proper section as would rather work goes to a long time contributor to the forum.

Fair play.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have very recently completed...
Replies
Views
I have been offered an interview with the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I will need to check this, i am going to be...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much Sav - I've just sent you a pm...
Replies
Views
Back