Anyone recommend companies to work for | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone recommend companies to work for in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

SavageW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone suggest some “fairly” decent companies to work for in South East.Mainly done breakdowns an servicing,got experience on installation aswell.Would love to try go my own way but got young family an not the capital to put together my own gear,so do need the regular wage.Any advice appreciated!

Bg are always looking for subs or engys

Cheers Shaun but that’s who I’m looking at getting away from,to much politics for me ;)

Other than self which most of the x bg lads go for that's it

You normally find they don't go and work for someone just go self

I'm looking to take someone on as self employed to start with. Which I would happily continue on to a PAYE job in the future. Most of the work is installs though covering a wide range of stuff. Drop me a PM if interested.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
I have been offered an interview with the...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back