APHC Membership info | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss APHC Membership info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys just looking for some info on APHC is anyone here a member and is the membership worth its fee ? have you had many customers contact you via there search facility also ?. One of my concerns is many customers probably are not aware of the APHC and therefore the recognition that is supposed to go with being part of there association lost on my customers

Hi guys just looking for some info on APHC is anyone here a member and is the membership worth its fee ? have you had many customers contact you via there search facility also ?. One of my concerns is many customers probably are not aware of the APHC and therefore the recognition that is supposed to go with being part of there association lost on my customers
We were members many moons ago. They aren't bad but it's not cheap. There are lots of 'bodies' you can pay to join with promises of 'Status and recognition' however, the best reputation is the one you earn yourself through doing a first class job, putting your own companies needs before your own and having excellent customer service.

Take it from me , none of your customers will have heard of the APHC . I am in the CIPHE , and thats the only “charted” body , and if I mention it to any of my customers they just look blank .
FYI , its a load cheaper than the APHC

Similar plumbing topics

I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
I beg to differ on that. The exhaust is the...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
Back