apprenticeship opportunity near maidstone, kent | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss apprenticeship opportunity near maidstone, kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
We are looking for apprentice to join an increasingly busy plumbing & heating company based Near maidstone in kent.

Wage will depend on age & experience, working hours can be varied Monday - Friday. Pension if entitled will be offered.

We are only looking for punctual, well mannered and hardworking individuals with a desire to learn all aspects of plumbing & heating as our work is varied.

If interested please pm me

We are looking for apprentice to join an increasingly busy plumbing & heating company based Near maidstone in kent.

Wage will depend on age & experience, working hours can be varied Monday - Friday. Pension if entitled will be offered.

We are only looking for punctual, well mannered and hardworking individuals with a desire to learn all aspects of plumbing & heating as our work is varied.

If interested please pm me
Have you approached JTL ?
Taking on a JTL Apprentice | JTL Training

Hi Chris,

Yeah JTL have sent me a list of people i am just contacting but would prefer someone to approach me under the own initiative as have had a few apprentices now and seem to think they are doing me a favour.

considering maybe sub a qualified plumber if i cant find right candidate

Shame when it comes down to when apprentices seem to think They are doing you a favour how old is the oldest age you would accept....maybe someone more mature would appreciate the opportunity.....regards Turnpin:)

Hi Chris,

Yeah JTL have sent me a list of people i am just contacting but would prefer someone to approach me under the own initiative as have had a few apprentices now and seem to think they are doing me a favour.

considering maybe sub a qualified plumber if i cant find right candidate
I know it can be difficult to select the right one but they did approach JTL in the first place, so maybe give them a go/trial?
They "seem to think they are doing me a favour" I hear this a lot from some companies, all I can say is I teach some very bright, well motivated, interested, hard work YOUNG men & women who will end up being far better than me, given half a chance. Of course there are a few that aren't but thats the same in any industry. What were you like at their age ?

Starting young & completing an apprenticeship in this trade has got so.... many advantages over other routs in, maybe that is why there is only funding for the training up till 20.

With all due respect it is normally the ones that have not been interviewed / selected properly that give have the problems.
A very good article in the HPM mag last month Page 20 "Great teams make great companies"

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi I'm do not know of anyone else contacting...
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
S
thankyou for posting this opportunity on the...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Hi Jack, I am looking into funding for taking...
Replies
Views
already emailed him anyway
Replies
Views
Back