Apps for boiler manuals | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Apps for boiler manuals in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frspikeyhead

What are the best apps for boilers and fires that you can get for ipad and iphone. Or even the best website to download from?

Gas installers work mate is very good, though imho could do with a bit of refinement, not being able to download in the background for instance.

It took a while but i subscribed to A2Z boiler manuals, downloaded all the ones I thought I would need and keep them in dropbox.

The A2Z seems better value for money but are they as good as the work mate which is about twice the price.

I have been doing it with A2Z and dropbox for about two years, you can also login from site if there are any MI's you don't have.
Saying that for an extra £15 workmate looks good.
Is it an annual subscription?

I use goodreader on my iphone 4, easy to download manuals from pc as well.
Not tried the work mate yet....

I have been doing it with A2Z and dropbox for about two years, you can also login from site if there are any MI's you don't have.
Saying that for an extra £15 workmate looks good.
Is it an annual subscription?

It's a one off payment.

I bought the disks off fleebay,put them on memory stick and take that in the van with me

I still use gotogasdocs as they are free and have more manuals than A2Z who charge.

Just been on the goto site, very good.
If I had known about it I would't have paid for A2Z.
Lots of other interesting forms on there for a small company as well.

stoker122. If you go on the price list page on the gotogasdocs site you can see all the forms you can get for free and you can link to each one and download it, thats how I save them on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ive got a new replacement boiler to install...
Replies
Views
Will work yes. Look for a local installer/...
Replies
Views
J
Thanks! much appreciated :)
Replies
Views
Joey T
J
I'm inclined to adopt the occam's razor...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, hope someone can help, I’ve just had a new...
Replies
Views
Richard Rendall
R
Back