AP's giveaway spectacularrrrr | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 116
  • Views 1K

Discuss AP's giveaway spectacularrrrr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Afternoon all. I'm bored power flushing so decided to have a sort out of the van. I've bagged up a load of gear, fittings, rad valves, trv's, chems and I'm giving it away in a plumbers arms completion. All you'll need to do is guess exactly how many individual items are in the bag.
5 guesses per person maximum. Winner to collect or arrange collection. Competition will end Sunday 9pm and pictures of the bag will be posted here 7pm tonight!
anyone worried about the origin of the gear need not enter!

much love
AP

p.s if I see the bag on eBay next week I'll be really ****ed off!

p.p.s Ray there's great sell on value here!

haha getting paid to tidy the van.

Lets do it

ps courier is the easy part

Riley wait for the pics! And the bag is large. Around 15-18kg in weight.

Is it bad that I am really excited about it

You campaigning for votes again AP? Honestly you and gasmanrob have no shame! lol

Last edited:
Looks like I`m banned for speaking the truth. Is this an example of what to expect if god forbid you ever get that badge?
Don`t expect a Christmas card then! lol

Im just bringing happiness to the arms. It's been quiet on here lately and a giveaway normally brings them back!
I'll let you play mate. ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back