Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Aqualisa digital pumped shower Screwfix £34.99 in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Aqualisa Visage Gravity Pumped Digital Shower Flexible Exposed Chrome | Digital Showers | NoLinkingToThis

Looks interesting....

I tried ordering 3 but it wouldn't go through, dropped it to 1 and it went though.

Lets see if they honour it, obviously supposed to be £349.00.

Upvote 0
These type things are usually too good to be true Phil and there is never any availability but apparently this one is ok for next day delivery.
A good few others too.

Upvote 0
I just bought 2 mira visions 2 excels and 2 visages. A saving of about 2 grand.

If they have dropped the price of everything i might be up for a while :lol:

Upvote 0
Although I have confirmation emails, this is obviously a mistake/error on the site and i doubt they will stump up the goods.
Just done a quick google and I don't think they are obliged to sell. We'll see tomorrow.....

Upvote 0
I'm still at it. I'm picking the things they have in stock.
Up to over 5k of gear already. No need to be greedy It will turn out to be the great tool fiasco part 2 :lol:

Upvote 0
I stopped at 5k... Only picked stuff in stock. Pumps, filters too oh and fitting packs.
600 fittings for 70 quid?

if we get it we have to post up our hauls to show these earlier nighter girls what they miss out on :D

Upvote 0
I'm still on the tools but i'll have to be up early now for them opening at 7 so calling it a night soon.
When you pay for them it says promo code applied! I'll see what happens.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I used to like the Aqualisa Visage but now too...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Basher I'll see if the part you suggest...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Aqualisa digital showers are great. There is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply Simon!
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you’re not comfortable in adjusting the...
Replies
Views
Back