Aqualisa Quartz Gravity Pumped QZD.A2.EV.14 Shower | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Aqualisa Quartz Gravity Pumped QZD.A2.EV.14 Shower in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
I have a customer who wants an unvented HWS, they have a Aqualisa Quartz Gravity Pumped QZD.A2.EV.14 Shower which has a max pressure of 1 bar.

My question is if I fitted PRV's set at 1 bar, on both H & C services to the shower pump once the UVHWS system is installed, would this be sufficient for the shower to operate normally?

MTIA

Upvote 0
FYI, I've contacted Aqualisa and they say I need "our mains compatible HP processor valve which will be half the size of your existing. They can take up to 7 bar of working pressure and are available at a cost of £302.99 including VAT, plus £2.95 for the postage and packaging"

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I think it is the other way round Shaun the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First time novice, I thought I had a problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am glad you got to the bottom of the problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Dab easy sys tank and pump, 210-250 unvented...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
Back