Aqualisa shower drips | DIY Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Aqualisa shower drips in the DIY Plumbing Advice area at Plumbers Forums

My aqualisa shower drips when turned off. Reluctant to change the whole cartridge (mechanical Aqualisa Thermostatic Cartridge Grey). I heard that it could be because of worn out washer and one could possibly change, with some difficulty because of restricted access the "O" washer at the back of it. Your comments and advice will greatly be appreciated

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Basher I'll see if the part you suggest...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Shaun. Really appreciate you taking...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Ordered a new Cartridge from City Plumbing -...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
  • Question
Aqualisa digital showers are great. There is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, assuming you are confident/competent to...
Replies
Views
Back