Are all 90mm shower wastes compatible? | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Are all 90mm shower wastes compatible? in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Looking at using the Mira Flight Safe shower tray, which comes with a badged Virquin Twisto 90 trap. Just checking the reviews for this trap and they are generally terrible and so I am considering alternatives, as there is no possible adjustment in piping once the tray is plumbed in i.e. if I ever need to change to a different trap, the tray will likely have to come out of a three sided recess! :-/
So in general terms, are all 90 mm traps interchangeable?
The above-mentioned trap has a 120 mm cap, but I like McAlpine products and their cap is only 110 mm. Will this seal / look okay?

Apologies for all the questions. TIA

Just mean you will see a bit more around the lid aslong as the hole eg 90mm is the same that’s it

Upvote 0
:D it’s what we’re all here for best ask now versus when it’s in and tiled

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I ended up cutting all the silicone off the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for that
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’m currently considering how best to do the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Either appears to work, but I’d personally go...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Over that distance, I don't even think 50mm...
Replies
Views
Back