Are pump types interchangeable? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Are pump types interchangeable? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there good people.

I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have broken my pump, since learning my mistake I have put it the right way, it is drawing out about half the current it should.

To keep a long story short, engineer says I'm going to need a new pump, I am after a Grundfos UP 15-50 AO P/N:59994584 but can't find any on ebay, I'm wondering if It has to be THIS specific model with product number, or whether any similar type i.e. UP 15-50 will work.

Many thanks in advance.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks again John. Glad to report that from...
Replies
Views
The traditional 3 speed fixed settings which...
Replies
Views
All much of a much, (pretty good) centrifugal...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun. Saved me a headache. I really...
Replies
Views
Are you controlling the stove flow temperature...
Replies
Views
Back