ariston a23 mffi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ariston a23 mffi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZR

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, i have a problem with the above boiler and the ignition lockout, the customer told me a few weeks ago it was locking out every hour or so and everytime i went round it didnt lockout at all but now its locking out every 5 secs or so i went round yesterday and the rads were heating up fine and the boiler didnt lock out but today the hot water and heating lockout after 5 secs any advise would be great ?

Something so erratic and intermittent I'd be considering condensate blockage if it's a condensing boiler? :)

twin boards from memory joined by a loom - was fan relay

any way of testing it ?

the one I worked on would work or not work when I moved the board or pressed on it .call ariston they will talk you through testing - ensure continuity through loom from both boards

I'd have to measure flow / return temperatures, check that the aps doesn't drop out....fan could be favourite to clean (heavy soiled blades)

I've replaced a few pcb with these intermittent faults.
With faults like these sometimes you have to take a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Coil.......................................plus...
Replies
Views
Thanks Benny , it might make me a hero some...
Replies
Views
I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating...
Replies
Views
It's part of a service for me, quick check...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Back