Ariston A24 Boiler - Help!!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston A24 Boiler - Help!!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott Ellis

Hi there

I have an Ariston A24 combi boiler that on the coldest day of the year (up to date) has re - developed a fault that was 'cured' a couple of years ago.

This fault includes the boiler heating the central heating until it reaches the temperature that has been set (85 degrees) and then it cuts out as normal. However, the temperature drops right down to around 44 degrees before the boiler kicks back in again to then heat the water again to 85 degrees. In practice the boiler is only lit for a few seconds at a time and the radiators are only lukewarm. The boiler has been fine until today - in fact yesterday I had to turn the boiler down because the house was too hot.

This boiler was doing this a couple of years and the plumbers that looked at were unable to sort this fault out. However, a fuse blew at some point in the boiler, which a local plumber changed and in turn the fault described above cleared up.

I am in the process of calling out the plumber that sorted this out - but he's away in Tenerife right now - so in the meantime, if you can shed any light on this, it would be appreciated

Thanks

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there i have the same problem with my boiler, ariston engineer had a look at it today and said that pipe is blocked somewhere in the system and the heat is not been taken away from the boiler, but all the radiators get warm? where do i go from here?

thanks

x800-comp.jpg
Some of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Yep that uses the ideal valves common issue...
Replies
Views
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Finally (I hope) got to the bottom of this...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back