Ariston ARO 27 MFFI 'wookie' boiler manic noise | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston ARO 27 MFFI 'wookie' boiler manic noise in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boneyboy0

Hi, we have an Ariston ARO 27 MFFI boiler, it makes this terrible 'wookie' like noise, the engineers can NOT find a fault with it, can anyone give me any ideas as to what the hell is going on with it PLEASE :)

I have posted a video of the noise on my FB account you really have to hear it to believe it!

the noise only happens when the heating is on, not the hot water and it's so loud it's scaring us to bits , please help if you can

link to video - https://www.************/photo.php?v=10151241471778950

many thanks

mark

yeah link doesn't work, I've never seen one of them boilers before but to the guys that have, could it be burning too rich? that can cause some really weird noises

It could be a dodgy pipework, some air in the CH system or partly blocked heat exchanger.

The link doesn't work.

my bad, sorry, try it now, it's been going on for over a year now, whenever the engineers turn up it behaves normally, so they can't fix it

try my page and scroll down https://www.************/boneyboy0

Oh and turn your speakers down, it's roughly 70-80 Db :/

Last edited by a moderator:
And so far they have changed the heat exchanger, the burners, switches and a few valves, various bits and bobs, checked the pipes/radiators, bled the lot, refilled the lot, washed everything, ummed arred and scratched their heads, it's not their fault, the thing works fine for them but as soon as they go, off it goes again, beginning to think it's possessed heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
The water leak needs to be sorted out first it...
Replies
Views
The noise can be heard from 4 to 7 sec, it...
Replies
Views
I had A similar experience with my ecotec 418...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, Today a technician came round to check...
Replies
Views
adamt1
A
Back