Ariston Clas 30 HE 47 116 52 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston Clas 30 HE 47 116 52 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone know where the overheat stat is on this boiler? It is the later version combi without the DHW
sensor.

Unless your gas safe no

I am Gas Safe otherwise moderators would not have given me access but this is my first post and I was surprised to see it say "Plumbers forum" and not to give my registration status - how does it work? Do I need to contact them again?

Yea contact gas man the mod he will sort you out least you posted in the plumbers arms

It's actually in the gsr registered plumbers forum.

image.jpg

Part no 505 on pic

Main no 61010572

Thought it was only me that was confused! I have emailed the Admin hope you will be able to answer my question later. Thanks

Thought it was only me that was confused! I have emailed the Admin hope you will be able to answer my question later. Thanks

Strange you have no gsr badge but you have axcess maybe it's processing the request

Thanks for parts diagram Shaun but that's the problem, 505 is missing and terminals 1 and 2 on CN4 are linked, yet boiler is showing code 101 for overheat. Have had long discussion with Ariston today, all thermistors, the link itself and the water pressure switch tested fine, plus all basic checks, so looks like the board.
Still not heard from Admin about my Gas Safe badge ....

Thanks for parts diagram Shaun but that's the problem, 505 is missing and terminals 1 and 2 on CN4 are linked, yet boiler is showing code 101 for overheat. Have had long discussion with Ariston today, all thermistors, the link itself and the water pressure switch tested fine, plus all basic checks, so looks like the board.
Still not heard from Admin about my Gas Safe badge ....

have you tried installing one to rule that fault code out as there only pence ?

Youl have to get your post count to 10 to gain access to gas private forum where you will receive help, I thought it was 100 posts to the arms, or is it because its a females name lol

Youl have to get your post count to 10 to gain access to gas private forum where you will receive help, I thought it was 100 posts to the arms, or is it because its a females name lol

shes already in here :D but no badge

Thought I'd closed this while we investigate.

Which means....... Ah........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Sounds like boiler flow switch. Had the exact...
Replies
Views
I would agree, but only if the high stat were...
Replies
Views
Does any of you have any experience working on...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back