ARISTON CLASSICO UNVENTED INDIRECT CYLINDER ST1 210 | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ARISTON CLASSICO UNVENTED INDIRECT CYLINDER ST1 210 in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All, looking for some advice. I have ARISTON CLASSICO UNVENTED INDIRECT CYLINDER ST1 210 which has corroded at one of the main inlets and is leaking water when in operation. This unit is now obsolete and need to source a replacement. Obviously I am aware that I cannot replace the unit myself but want to find a couple of alternative units with everything included for it to be a like for like swap out so I can gauge the total cost breakdown. if anyone has experience of this unit and can advise what I need I would really appreciate it. Thanks Jason

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
Having a Viessmann 100W using the 4 pipe...
Replies
Views
Depends if it’s a serviceable item I don’t...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could be debris in the loft shower inlet filters
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Sorry for the late reply, I have been...
Replies
Views
Back