Ariston Combi Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston Combi Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lag1rich

Hi All, I am posting on behalf of a Gas Safe freind, Does anyone know what Ariston fault code E01 stands for?

Thanks Richard..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats part of the problem I dont know the make of the boiler aparently its middle of the range council boiler (Baught lergit) and thats the code its ciking up E 01

The boiler is a year old..

Yes the code is A 01, Basicly to cut a long story short you cannot run both Heating and Hot water to geather overwise it shuts down and up appears A 01.

Will give you more info as soon as I fined out..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ao1 is a pcb fault and will require replacing

Usually caused by ignition lead or ignition probe sending power surge down sensor probe and damaging board so it can not pick up when burner is alight so locks out to A01
Therefore when board replaced spark electrode should be bent away slightly fron sensor probe on burner and spark electrode cable seperated from other wires running to burner,to stop happening again,although new boards are better quality
nothing to do with running hot water and heating togeather,will happen in any mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently having issues with an...
Replies
Views
Hello All. The pump was disconnected and...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. Ariston Genus One - 2yr old boiler. Have...
Replies
Views
John Campbell
J
It’s possible it’s overheating on hot water...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good to know! Thank you! I'll definitely look...
Replies
Views
Back