Ariston Genus 27 - Hot water Problem | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston Genus 27 - Hot water Problem in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

M

mantaray

Hi wondered if someone could point me in the right direction.
I have an Ariston Genus 27 BFFI. Have a problem with hot water. When I draw water off from the Hot tap the boiler does not come on. At the minute there is Hot water in the system as the Cental Heating system is working fine also if i turn up heat setting on Hot water side the boiler fires up straight away. Pressure in the system is fine at 1bar. Motorised valve seems to be working as it switches for Central heating.
Does anyone thing it may be the Pressure flow switch?

Would be grateful for your thoughts as need to get this fixed before the good weather comes!!!!

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's not what I meant. Are the hot and cold...
Replies
Views
At the moment when you move the hot water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm with Chuck, it may be the shower passing...
Replies
Views
Back