Ariston Genus HE 24 Help!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston Genus HE 24 Help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if this boiler has an internal flow regulator? I'm getting conflicting info from the Ariston Tech department and would like to know before I fit an external restrictor...

Sorry...should have mentioned it is dhw flow problem.

New installation...gas rate/inlet pressure correct, dhw flow messured at 16l/m at 35c running at full rate which is no where near hot enough...and according to mi should be 10l/m

When I reduce cold water inlet isolator valve to get 10l/m I'm getting the required water temp but this makes a hell of a lot of noise.

Spoke to one Ariston tech and he said possible stuck flow regulator..then spoke to another Ariston tech guy and he said there's no dhw flow regulator on this boiler.

So here's the problem...I've had a look in the mi and I can't seem to find any reference the a dhw flow regulatori and don't really want to strip the boiler as it's under warranty and also...I don't want to fit a pressure reducer on the cold externally if its a manufacturers fault.

I just need some confirmation weather this boiler has a dhw flow restrictor or not.

Thanks

I have never come across a flow regulator on the ariston 24 he,we are talking ariston here,to be fair, I do not mind them,they are getting ready for a big come back apparently

As you say fit one on the inlet,could effect any shower fitted though,so keep an eye on that

imho

Thanks for the reply...yeah, I don't really fit these boilers just that the local merchants have a really good deal on these at the mo and it's becoming quite easy to sell them.

there is a filter in the rh manifold under the dhw hall effect sensor(its part of it) gas valve has to come out to remove it best call it in tbh

remove the flow switch on r/h block just twist and it pops out give it a clean just check not flux or sediment stuck in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Wow yeah - I think this will be my first...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had an...
Replies
Views
Good to know! Thank you! I'll definitely look...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like boiler flow switch. Had the exact...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Back