Ariston MicroGenus 27 PCB query | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston MicroGenus 27 PCB query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markthesparks36

Hi there. I have a faulty PCB that requires replacing.
The existing PCB in the unit is a CMP2 MI/FFI, and I have managed to source a CMP3 board.
Does anyone know if it will be compatible?

Thanks

No, there's a slight difference. I can't mind what the difference is but I have fitted the wrong one in the past and had to go back and rectify. To look at they are pretty much identical thougg

not changed one for a while...if i remember rightly there is a difference and it is only the live and neutral on the molex plug are the opposite way round

the cmp3 is compatible with the cmp2 after all its a upgraded version but you must have the correct plug in micro prosesser these normally come with the new pcb

thanks for your response. My boiler has a heat output max of 29.8kw. I have a few plug in Microprocessors that were supplied with the PCB. Would the one marked 31kw be suitable, as this covers the output and there isn't one marked 27.

Thanks in advance.

thanks for your response. My boiler has a heat output max of 29.8kw. I have a few plug in Microprocessors that were supplied with the PCB. Would the one marked 31kw be suitable, as this covers the output and there isn't one marked 27.

Thanks in advance.

no you need the 27 kw or one just marked micro genus uk

I have changed the PCB, and after having changed a couple of the modules, the problem still persists (having to intermittiently reset the boiler) any other ideas of what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance.

looked at a MicroGenus today and basically according to the customer it has a mind of its own. there is no hot water or CH and the boiler has power when you create demand nothing happens, the boiler fan kicks in for a second when you intially turn the boiler on, after that nothing, checked the air pressure switch and seems ok, personelly I think it the solenoid valve?? any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi I'd be very grateful for any advice. My...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, thanks for the advice. The comissioning...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, looking for some advice. I have...
Replies
Views
That’s there problem you pay them to fix it...
Replies
Views
Back