Ariston Microgenus 28 MFFI | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston Microgenus 28 MFFI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miked101

Hey everyone, the boiler is leaking from the top of the diverter valve. Water is making its way up past the pin into the top of the valve and then dripping out where the retaining clip holds the motor. Can I just change the bush at the top? is this the correct part?

Seems to be a pretty common issue so hopefully someone on here as had to solve it before.

DV 440 Actuator Bush 998013

the boilers gc number is 47-116-26

Any help is much appreciated.

Yes,that,s the baby,make sure you clean and greese the pin that goes through it when reparing

Hi miked101.

The problem will be the v small O seal that the pin passes through has become worn.

Does the replacement bush come complete with seal(s)?

thanks for your help guys! yeah i guessed that was how it was leaking but just wanted to be double sure i was getting the right part and was actually going to solve the problem. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's totally dry from the auto air vent. But I...
Replies
Views
U
You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back