Ariston unvented hot water heater keeps tripping out | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ariston unvented hot water heater keeps tripping out in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

J

johny

Hi,

I have an ariston unvented hot water boiler std 150. There are two elements attached, one for the night and one for the day. The water does not heat up during the night because i think the thermostat keeps cutting out. I had a plumber round who just reset it for me but it happened again after two days.

By the way the two elemenets where replaced six months ago, so can the elements stop working that soon?

One other thing if it helps, my cooker hood fuse keeps on blowing out as well. Could there an electrical problem?

Im confused and really don't know what i should do or who to get. I have already paid a plumber to come and reset the night element and i dont want to keep paying out without knowing where the problem is coming from.

Can someone please help

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
Except your response got me thinking. Going...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, We have solar panels for our hot water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Please let us know what it turned out to be!
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think you need to check the unit has failed...
Replies
Views
Murdoch
M
Back