ariston water heater!! | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ariston water heater!! in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

R

REDSAW

need to fit the above undercounter heater.

problem is, its in a flat on the 3rd floor and no external drains available.
there is also the likely chance of some scroat nicking the copper if run to ground.
stop tap, soil and 2 hot taps are all within 2 meters of the entire services with boxed n tiled soil.

so as hopefully you can see what me problem is!, how would you go about fitting the d2 pipe , and to where? access for ladder is restricted and above my 5m insurance to boot:rolleyes2: (2lt expansion vessel inc will be fitted)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to give serious consideration to gaining access to the soil stack as a preference.

I haven't looked it up, but off the top of my head I'm sure It's possible to terminate at high level where the risk of injury or damage is not present. This doesn't get around the limited external access though.

if its temperate your screwed and need to find some way to get it to drains, if its only pressure (its only cold) so i would think like an overflow would be ok but not ideal

have you thought of a condensate pump ?????

and use one of these for height work

IMG_1113.jpg

Last edited:
not a bad idea but a great deal extra work. cabinets out through into bathroom. new boss higher than waste boss etc/

Don't I had to do this for 12 units

6 stories 2 per floor toilets in the middle of the building solid concrete walls and floors with glass external. Took me a blooming week to install all 12 never again!!

Your name on the invoice poke it over the top of the wash hand basin for all it matters to me.

We all try to work to the regs but sometimes it's not feasible. If I really had no choice perhaps a tunvalve into the waste pipe because something is better then nothing.

And I'll even admit to doing that previously too

Your name on the invoice poke it over the top of the wash hand basin for all it matters to me.

We all try to work to the regs but sometimes it's not feasible. If I really had no choice perhaps a tunvalve into the waste pipe because something is better then nothing.

And I'll even admit to doing that previously too

I couldn't sleep.....but thats probably the granddad coming out in me...

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have moved plumbing pipes for Ariston lux...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t look like the internal pipe has...
Replies
Views
  • Question
i have to specify water heaters for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It can back fill through the outlet.
Replies
Views
A
Back