AS2000X stuck in comissioning mode after power cut. PCB replacement? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss AS2000X stuck in comissioning mode after power cut. PCB replacement? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Morning All, hoping you can help me out with some advice. I have a triton AS2000x manual power shower, we had a power cut last night after the power was switched back on around 20 minutes later I heard the shower running . It seems to be stuck in comissioning mode. So Ive turned off the power to the shower. Would I be correct in thinking that the PCB has been affected when power was turned back on for some reason? Or could there be something else that would cause this to happen? If this is the case I have managed to source a second hand PCB Unit Assembly - 7073738 . Is this relatively straightforward to replace? Hope you can help me out, Iv'e always had great advice on here in the past, Regards , Simon.

Yes could be
It’s simple to swap just two plugs but the second hand one could have the same problem

The commissioning link isn’t in ?

Yes could be
It’s simple to swap just two plugs but the second hand one could have the same problem

The commissioning link isn’t in ?
Hi, thanks for the advice. The comissioning link wasn't in. Had been running the shower for years without a problem. I took the cover off yesterday evening, found a lot of water inside the unit. Which had coroded around the on/off switch. Leaking from around where the pump links in with the temperature valve I think. Given that getting spares is proving difficult as this model is no longer around. I've decided to buy a new shower. Bought a triton AS2000R. From what I gather pipework should all be the same. Need to drill another couple of holes in the wall, and hopefully should be relatively straightforward. Fingers crossed anyway.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it were in my house I would leave it. If it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes I totally agree. I'm convinced this has...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I've...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Wow - ok - seems like nobody here is a fan of...
Replies
Views
Back