Astra van wanted | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Astra van wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy1978mark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm after a cheap van
astra prefered but open to anything CHEAP!!!

got a job in city centre and my lwb sprinter is just to big for parking

Manchester area but will travel for the right van

got a little 1.2 fiesta zetec on a w reg if anyone wants a p/x or is after a wifey car .. Cheers mark

Must be a good earner if you are going to the expensive of buying a new motor for a job :)

Must be a good earner if you are going to the expensive of buying a new motor for a job :)

Ha ha , mother in law has got a pub in the city centre with a parking spot so that's why I need a smaller van ... When I said cheap I really do mean cheap !! Going to look at one now for £500! .. If I get £400 back at the end of the job it's saved me a few quid ... That's if it lasts that long(the van)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had my astra van written off in a...
Replies
Views
W
Ok guys, my van looks like a plumbers skip on...
Replies
Views
Whl4852
W
J
I sent out loads, just keep at it & you will...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
J
There's a few from your neck of the woods on...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back