Atag one control | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Atag one control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Finally got shot of this God dam awful thermostat, now have a 3rd generation nest linked to a Google home smart speaker works a treat . Kop

What was wrong with it kop ?

The boilers are excellent the controller is just a pain to set up and connect to the wifi , I changed from Sky to Virgin and it would just not sink with the router just glad I tried one before fitting for a customer, they are definitely not user friendly, the nest was pretty straight forward I have lost a few things weather comp , boiler alerts but it didn't suit the way we live anyway the wife has some medical conditions so is always cold , me Im always dripping, hoping the nest will be better when is learns our routine certainly easier so far. Cheers Kop
[automerge]1568179618[/automerge]
What was wrong with it kop ?
Frustrating Shaun damn thing won't do what you want to do

Last edited:
This on the other hand has behaved impeccably.

Attachments

• IMG_20190914_103920.jpg
    IMG_20190914_103920.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
now that looks sleek and tbh looks better than the one

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes it's puzzling why only one company...
Replies
Views
No you can’t your best fitting the nest on the...
Replies
Views
Bumping this in the hope that more comments...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
If you want the Nest to be fitted more...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back