Atag warranty issue water pressure gauge | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Atag warranty issue water pressure gauge in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

S

Stuart Phillips

Hi folks we have a 5 year old Atag boiler under guarantee and the water pressure gauge has stopped working. Used the eco button for 6 seconds etc then A6 using plus button and reading is fine of pressure. Just a faulty small round gauge stuck at zero
Phoned Atag told this part is not covered under warranty as it’s just used when installing the boiler to assist the fitter?
Said they would however send me out the part free of charge and when next service is due, just to ask to have it fitted then.
I appreciate in my limited knowledge the part might on take a few minutes to fit but should this be done under warranty?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have you got any updates on this?
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
The expansion vessel should be on the cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So, to close this thread the solution I found...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It won't be your expansion vessel, more than...
Replies
Views
Back