ATMOS boiler problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ATMOS boiler problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chubba

Hi everyone,

I have recently got the following message from one of my customer. If anyone has any idea, please share with me.

Thank you all in advance.

"Our ATMOS boiler has gone wrong. It used to stop every couple of weeks and we never found a plumber who could fix it. It was fine as long as CH not on. Tried CH yesterday now it turns itself off every hour or so and flashes it's light. Currently experimenting: up stairs heating on, down stairs off then will swap around etc.

Do you know any plumbers who've had dealing with ATMOS? Or anyone who's prepared to experiment? That obviously includes you. Not asking for any favours - will pay proper rate. Aaron/Mike got about five plumbers in, none were interested. I guess it looks a lot of work with nothing to go on.

Otherwise we'll be huddling around a candle when the cold weather comes ....."

Sounds like a combi what model is it the inter combi he32-1? and how old ? does it have a compensator?

i haven't seen the boiler yet. i am gonna get the details tomorrow and let you know.
thank you for your quick respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I just had my heat engine/exchanger replaced...
Replies
Views
Rand G Thin
R
I reckon if poss seal it
Replies
Views
Back