Australian plumber new to the uk | Australia Plumbers Talk | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Australian plumber new to the uk in the Australia Plumbers Talk area at Plumbers Forums

N

Nathan86

hi my name is Nathan and was wondering how to go about getting licensed and ect over here. i have about 10 years in the trade manly commercial plumbing.
and a list of the major plumbing companies in the London area would be handy as well
thanks.

Welcome Nathan!! Not sure about plumbing companies in London, but we like manly commercial guys on here, croppie will be along shortly and you will see what I mean.

Welcome to the forums Nathan.

Lesson 1. Commercial plumbing and heating

Stop drinking that yellow fizzy gnats pee you insist on calling beer.

hi my name is Nathan and was wondering how to go about getting licensed and ect over here. i have about 10 years in the trade manly commercial plumbing.
and a list of the major plumbing companies in the London area would be handy as well
thanks.

Firstly welcome to the forums :)

Secondly, get yourself an appointment with a shrink, an australian plumber that's come to the uk??????? Whats that all about? :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums.

Emm did nobody point out that you were going the wrong way ?????????????

Plumbing in Ireland and the UK, get a van (maybe later) buy a ready 2 go mobile phone, look up local printers, 500 business cards, 10,000 flyers, start pushing them in letter box's voila your in business.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back