Awkward Soil Pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Awkward Soil Pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sj1994

Hi there, im refitting my bathroom and the house has cast iron soil pipe on the outside of the building but it goes from toilet through wall, into like the roof space of our porch. does a sharp left turn then joins the main stack at a t junction. I have smashed of all the cast iron its just the t junction left and the lead through the porch into the bathroom how do I remove??

but how do I get the length out from the roof space? do I remove the slate tiles etc or what? because it has a 90 degree bend inside the roof space. also if I cant remove this section I will fill the holes in and re drill. is it acceptable to drill hole for the waste pipe in the spare room next to bathroom and run it through internal wall. this would go directly out to the soil pipe about 1 meter from bog. and can I join bath and sink waste behind toilet? finally what size hole do I drill for waste pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun and Last Plumber. I checked the...
Replies
Views
Turn your phone 45 degrees!!! The picture is...
Replies
Views
No problem with the 900mm from openings as it...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Back