back boiler and boiler linked | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss back boiler and boiler linked in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
ive got an open fire in my house, heating hot water on gravity and central heating on a pumped circuit. could I connect a conventional boiler to the system somehow without going into big costs using the same cylinder ect. I asked a plumber I know and he told me I could do it using a 3 port valve , connecting the fire and boiler together then to a 3 port valve and some pipe stat, he didn't fully explain it to me. I also asked and electrician and he also told me he has wired a system up for someone who did the same, any help would be great, thanks

Dunsley neutraliser is an option as is a H2 panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks, so if it can not be accessed from...
Replies
Views
Back