Back Boiler Issue | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Back Boiler Issue in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andf38

Glowworm back boiler

Gravity hot water

No room stat only way of controlling heating is the stat on the boiler

The stat turns the boiler on and off but does not control the temperature so when the boiler reaches temperature it just keeps running till you turn it off

Any suggestions Thanks

It's not reaching temperature.

Needs a service

Gas needs recommissioning

No programmer of any kind, not even a separate switch for the pump? The boiler stat only controls the temp of the water. What controls your pump?

Boiler stat does not turn the boiler off the water and radiators get red hot

Boiler stat shot or probe not correctly home in boiler. Most stats for bbu,s are obsolete.

Yes it does have a programmer

Put the programmer on to hot water only ... ! That should turn the heating off! However you may still get any upstairs radiators heating through gravity. Turn them off via their radiator valve! Is this your home or are you a tenant?

May be worth investing in something a touch more economical IMHO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Time and make a note of how long the boiler is...
Replies
Views
Your sensitivity, arrogance and ignorance are...
Replies
Views
We do a few of these we always use honeywell...
Replies
Views
Back