Back Boiler regs? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Back Boiler regs? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackplumb

Any ideas where I can obtain reg's for back boilers e.g. safety precautions etc.

You need a viper book, it got everything in it all the regs for everything gas, about £40 but keep it in the van invaluable piece of kit.

A good book. But I need regs on solid fuel boilers as in uncontrolable heat source.

BS:5840 & BS:5871

MI's....find some here [DLMURL="http://www.aroundtownflats.com/manuals/Boilers/"]Index of /manuals/Boilers[/DLMURL]

Any specific questions ask here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I've got a back boiler question, I've been called to a baxi 45/4e which gave up some while ago. There's power to it but the power on neon doesn't light up. All external controls seem to ok but have no power past wiring terminal? It's not the 4amp fuse just after because I tested it. All I can think of is that it's the pcb but would that stop the constant power from coming on? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
W
Or £50 for an indemnity policy.
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Hello, Ben this is what I thought as it seems...
Replies
Views
T
Do a slightly dodgy job and let the extractor...
Replies
Views
Back