Back Boiler System and oil central heating dual heating system? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Back Boiler System and oil central heating dual heating system? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, i am moving into a house with a back boiler open fire. which is great apart from working long hours and not been in to keep the fire going? i want to keep the system but would like a back up sytem that will kick in when the fire goes out? would i be able to put in a oil central heating system to run off the same radiators? i was also thinking of putting in a log burner that will use the back boiler ?

thank you in advance
Michelle

Yes it would definitely be possible, but needs a professional to do the work.
Has to be someone that can work at solid fuel boilers.

Similar plumbing topics

Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks, so if it can not be accessed from...
Replies
Views
Probably a fault with the controls.
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Sounds like a pump failure, gravity will heat...
Replies
Views
Back