Back Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Back Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ground floor flat.I need to change it to combi boiler.The gas meter is in the kitchen in cupboard and where the new boiler be fixed is external wall for condense pipe!!Also I have rad in the kitchen for flow and return
How much I should pay to change it to back boiler to combi boiler?

I have ground floor flat.I need to change it to combi boiler.The gas meter is in the kitchen in cupboard and where the new boiler be fixed is external wall for condense pipe!!Also I have rad in the kitchen for flow and return
How much I should pay to change it to back boiler to combi boiler?

Ask local companys to come and give you a quote, impossible to quote without seeing the job.

You keep loosing pressure and forever topping up the system, Looks like your boiler didnt last long then??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
T
Do a slightly dodgy job and let the extractor...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Back