back boiler !!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss back boiler !!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

wow whats wrong with people

13102011210.jpg

13102011208.jpg

13102011209.jpg

open 3 way valve not capeed and the fire removed. a glass cupboard in front customer whats wrong with that then ?? me capped off and reported !

Have not seen the Baxi 581 Wedgwood china cup storage fire front for a long while,was a limited edition if I recall,specially designed for idiots :81:

Classic!

lol , nice one , cheers for sharing the pics . like how they ve piped up the gas as well :) always used to run it round the back if pipes were from the left. served my time fitting baxi bermudas doing HA refurbs , always taped up the flow and return as well as fitting an manual air vent and spring safety valve.

I went to a landlords house the other day and when doing a tightness test I discovered that the gas valve was letting by on the boiler hence it needed replacing.
Because it was the pilot circuit that was passing hence the drop I tested it 3 times spanning 1/2 hour to ensure I verified the fault.
After I explained the fault and repair he spouts out surley all you need to do is tighten it up.
I tightend up the meter with a cap and left him to it.
He call me thursday to go and repair the fault which I did and he kept barking on about tightening up this gas valve and I almost lost it but did politly explain that the only thing to do is to stop being tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
when I removed the back coal saver I can now...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks, so if it can not be accessed from...
Replies
Views
Back